anti-PRKCE antibody product blogThe PRKCE prkce (Catalog #MBS352228) is an Antibody and is intended for research purposes only. The product is available for immediate purchase. The PKC Epsilon IgG fraction reacts with Rat and may cross-react with other species as described in the data sheet. MyBioSource\'s PKC Epsilon IgG fraction can be used in a range of immunoassay formats including, but not limited to, Western Blot.
Western Blot Protocol: 1. After SDS-PAGE (on either 4-15% gradient gels or single percentage gels. such at 12% gels) and electrophoretic transfer to PVDF membrane. block the membrane overnight with 2% normal goat serum in TBS/Tween-20 buffer.
2. Wash x 2 with TBS/Tween-20.
3. Apply the IgG fraction after dilution to at least 40 ug/ml (Note: higher dilutions may be needed). Use 2% normal goat serum in TBS/Tween-20 as buffer for the primary antibody. Let the primary antibody bind for 2-4 hours.
4. Wash x 3 with TBS/Tween-20.
5. Apply affinity purified HRP-goat anti-rabbit IgG antiserum diluted 1:2500 (dilution may vary depending upon supplier) in 2% normal goat serum in TBS/Tween-20. Incubate 1-2 hours. Note: greater sensitivity may be achieved using ABC techniques.
6. Wash x 4 for 5 minute/wash with TBS/Tween-20.
7. Develop color using the enhanced DAB reaction. Researchers should empirically determine the suitability of the PRKCE prkce for an application not listed in the data sheet. Researchers commonly develop new applications and it is an integral, important part of the investigative research process.
The PRKCE prkce product has the following accession number(s) (GI #4885563) (NCBI Accession #NP_005391.1) (Uniprot Accession #Q02156). Researchers may be interested in using Bioinformatics databases such as those available at The National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) website for more information about accession numbers and the proteins they represent. Even researchers unfamiliar with bioinformatics databases will find the NCBI databases to be quite user friendly and useful.
To buy or view more detailed product information and pricing, please click on the technical datasheet page below:
The antiserum was raised in a rabbit which was immunized with synthetic Protein Kinase C? covalently attached onto a carrier protein. and it has been characterized by immunocytochemical. western immunoblot and ELISA techniques. The antiserum and the IgG fraction of the antiserum have been found to be highly specific for this peptide sequence and are suitable for immunocytochemical and western blot detection of the Protein Kinase C?. Rehydrate the lyophilized IgG fraction with 0.1 ml of PBS which contains 10 mg/ml BSA or with additional buffer (such as 10 mg/ml BSA in PBS) for more dilute antibody.
Protein Concentration = 2.5 mg.
In general, we may offer more than one antibody to a given target to enable options for the researcher. Available antibodies recognizing PRKCE are readily searchable from our website. Different antibodies against the same target such as PRKCE may be optimized or tested for different applications and species. This enables researchers to select the option that may be best for their model system, to screen more than antibody to determine which one may be best for their model system, as well as to use more than one antibody to follow up on and validate their results.