|The Tissue, Total RNA Adult Normal, Adipose, BioGenomics n/a (Catalog #MBS638598) is a RNA and is intended for research purposes only. The product is available for immediate purchase.
Northern Blot, RT-PCR, and RACE,, cDNA synthesis and cDNA library construction,, cDNA probe for profiling study in gene expression,, RNA protection and primer extension,, RNA display,, Purification of mRNA. Researchers should empirically determine the suitability of the Tissue, Total RNA Adult Normal, Adipose, BioGenomics n/a for an application not listed in the data sheet. Researchers commonly develop new applications and it is an integral, important part of the investigative research process.
To buy or view more detailed product information and pricing, please click on the technical datasheet page below:
Total RNAs are available from almost 200 different human adult and fetal normal tissues, human diseased and tumor tissues, as well as mouse, rat, and monkey tissues. Total RNAs are provided ready-to-use for Northern blotting, cDNA synthesis, RNA protection, and RNA differential display.
Features: • Total RNA isolated from a wide variety of hard to obtain tissues
• Decontamination of polysaccharide, proteoglycan, RNase, and genomic DNA
• Extensive quality control procedures to ensure high quality
• High efficiency reverse transcription
• Available documentation of tissues\' clinical histories (additional cost)
Quality Control: 1. The integrity of the RNA is examined by visual inspectiuon for the presence of intact bands of 18s and 28s ribosomal RNA when electrophoresis is performed on a denaturing agarose gel. The quality and purity of total RNA were tested by spectrophotomer. A260/280 is between 1.8 and 2.0 (detected in 10mM Tris-Cl, pH 7.5).
2. The RNA is treated with DNAse I. Iis tested as DNA free RNA by PCR.
3. cDNA synthesis is successfully performed by using this RNA as template.