|The Tissue, Genomic DNA Disease n/a (Catalog #MBS654385) is a Genomic DNA and is intended for research purposes only. The product is available for immediate purchase.
Suitable for use in SNP analysis, Southern Blot, PCR, Genomic DNA library construction, Profiling study in gene expression. Researchers should empirically determine the suitability of the Tissue, Genomic DNA Disease n/a for an application not listed in the data sheet. Researchers commonly develop new applications and it is an integral, important part of the investigative research process.
To buy or view more detailed product information and pricing, please click on the technical datasheet page below:
Genomic DNAs are isolated from over 100 different human and fetal normal tissues, human diseased and tumor tissues, mouse, rat, monkey, plant and other tissues. Our genomic DNAs are provided ready to use. No longer will you need to acquire tissues and isolate genomic DNA by yourself.
Genomic DNAs are isolated from tissue from a single donor by proprietary modified guanidine thiocyanate techniques.
Features: • Genomic DNA isolated from a wide variety of hard to obtain tissues
• Decontamination of polysaccharide and proteoglycan
• Extensive quality control procedures ensure high quality genomic DNA
• High efficiency in PCR
• Documentation of tissues\' clinical histories available
Quality Control: 1. The quality and purity of genomic DNA were tested by spectrophotometer and electrophoresis. A260/280 is between 1.8-2.0. (Detected in 10mM Tris Cl, pH 7.5).
2. RNAse treatment to ensure there is no RNA contamination.
3. Genomic DNA was successfully digested by Hind III.
4. A specific fragment of actin gene, ~800bp, was successfully amplified from the genomic DNA.