|The FH fh (Catalog #MBS203208) is a Recombinant Protein produced from E Coli and is intended for research purposes only. The product is available for immediate purchase. MyBioSource\'s Fumarase can be used in a range of immunoassay formats including, but not limited to, SDS-PAGE. Researchers should empirically determine the suitability of the FH fh for an application not listed in the data sheet. Researchers commonly develop new applications and it is an integral, important part of the investigative research process.
The FH fh product has the following accession number(s) (GI #19743875) (NCBI Accession #NP_000134) (Uniprot Accession #P07954). Researchers may be interested in using Bioinformatics databases such as those available at The National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) website for more information about accession numbers and the proteins they represent. Even researchers unfamiliar with bioinformatics databases will find the NCBI databases to be quite user friendly and useful. The amino acid sequence is listed below:
MASQNSFRIE YDTFGELKVP NDKYYGAQTV RSTMNFKIGG VTERMPTPVI KAFGILKRAA AEVNQDYGLD PKIANAIMKA ADEVAEGKLN DHFPLVVWQT GSGTQTNMNV NEVISNRAIE MLGGELGSKI PVHPNDHVNK SQSSNDTFPT AMHIAAAIEV HEVLLPGLQK LHDALDAKSK EFAQIIKIGR THTQDAVPLT LGQEFSGYVQ QVKYAMTRIK AAMPRIYELA AGGTAVGTGL NTRIGFAEKV AAKVAALTGL PFVTAPNKFE ALAAHDALVE LSGAMNTTAC SLMKIANDIR FLGSGPRSGL GELILPENEP GSSIMPGKVN PTQCEAMTMV AAQVMGNHVA VTVGGSNGHF ELNVFKPMMI KNVLHSARLL GDASVSFTEN CVVGIQANTE RINKLMNESL MLVTALNPHI GYDKAAKIAK TAHKNGSTLK ETAIELGYLT AEQFDEWVKP KDMLGPK.
To buy or view more detailed product information and pricing, please click on the technical datasheet page below:
Please refer to the product datasheet for known applications of a given recombinant protein. We\'ve tested the Fumarase, 44-510aa, Human, E Coli (Bioactivity Validated) with the following immunoassay(s):
Our knowledge of the role of proteins in cellular processes is continually evolving. Most proteins, including Fumarase are typically involved in one or more signaling pathways or biological processes. Professionally manufactured recombinant proteins are increasingly becoming essential and commonplace tools for elucidating new knowledge about the role of proteins in both health and disease.
Antigen Species: Human. Endotoxin Level: < 1.0 EU per 1 microgram of protein (determined by LAL method)
Biological Activity: Specific activity is > 25 unit/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that cleaves 1umole of L-Malate to Fumarate per minute at pH 7.5 at 37C.
Assay: 1. Prepare a 180ul reaction mix into a suitable container: The concentrations are 90mM Potassium phoaphate, 90 mM L-Malic acid.
2. Equilibrate to 37C and monitor at A260nm until the value is constant using a spectrophotometer.
3. Add 20ul of recombinant Fumarase protein 50ug/ml in assay buffer.
4. Mix by inversion and record the increase at A260nm for 5minutes.
- L-Malate (Sigma-Aldrich. Cat. No, M-1000)
- 96 well UV plate (Costar, Cat. No, 3635)
- Plate reader (PerkinElmer, VICTORX3). FH also interacts with the following gene(s): MDH1, MDH2, ME1, SDHA, SDHB, SDHC. The following patways have been known to be associated with this gene. Blood, Bone, Brain, Heart, Kidney, Liver, Lung, Muscle, Skin, Vascular tissues are correlated with this protein. Adenocarcinoma, Brain Diseases, Dyslipidemias, Heart Diseases, Hypertension, Inflammation, Kidney Diseases, Lung Diseases, Nervous System Diseases, Pain are some of the diseases may be linked to Fumarase, 44-510aa, Human, E Coli (Bioactivity Validated).