|The CD117 n/a (Catalog #MBS520025) is an Antibody produced from Rat and is intended for research purposes only. The product is available for immediate purchase. The Anti-Mouse CD117, FITC (Clone ACK4) (rat IgG2a) reacts with Mouse and may cross-react with other species as described in the data sheet. MyBioSource\'s CD117 can be used in a range of immunoassay formats including, but not limited to, Flow Cytometry.
FLOW CYTOMETRY ANALYSIS:
1. Prepare a cell suspension in media A. For cell preparations, deplete the red blood cell population with Lympholyte-M cell separation medium.
2. Wash 2 times.
3. Resuspend the cells to a concentration of 2x10^7 cells/ml in media A. Add 50ul of this suspension to each tube (each tube will then contain 1x10^6 cells, representing 1 test).
4. To each tube, add 1.0ug* per cell 10^6 cells.
5. Vortex the tubes to ensure thorough mixing of antibody and cells.
6. Incubate the tubes for 30 minutes at 4 deg. C. (It is recommended that the tubes are protected from light, since most fluorochromes are light sensitive.
7. Wash 2 times at 4 deg. C.
8. Resuspend the cell pellet in 50ul ice cold media B.
9. Transfer to suitable tubes for flow cytometric analysis containing 15 ul of propidium iodide at 0.5 mg/ml in PBS. This stains dead cells by intercalating in DNA.
A. Phosphate buffered saline (pH 7.2) + 5% normal serum of host species + sodium azide (100 ul of 2M sodium azide in 100mls).
B. Phosphate buffered saline (pH 7.2) + 0.5% Bovine serum albumin + sodium azide (100 ul of 2M sodium azide in 100mls).
Strain Distribution by Flow Cytometry Analysis:
Cell concentration : 1x10^6 cells per test
Antibody Concentration Used: 1.0ug/10^6 cells Strain Tested: AKR, BALB/c, C3H/He, C57BL/6
Positive: AKR, BALB/c, C3H/He, C57BL/6
. Researchers should empirically determine the suitability of the CD117 n/a for an application not listed in the data sheet. Researchers commonly develop new applications and it is an integral, important part of the investigative research process.
To buy or view more detailed product information and pricing, please click on the technical datasheet page below:
Please refer to the product datasheet for known applications of a given antibody. We\'ve tested the Anti-Mouse CD117, FITC (Clone ACK4) (rat IgG2a) with the following immunoassay(s):
anti-mouse CD117 monoclonal antibody recognizes the receptor tyrosine kinase, c-kit. The ligand for this receptor is steel factor (stem cell factor), which exists in both soluble and membrane form. The interaction between steel factor and c-kit is essential for the development of hematopoietic, gonadal and pigment stem cells. c-kit positive cells are a subset of CD34+ hematopoietic precursor cells and it is expressed on 5-10% of total adult bone marrow cells. Applications: flow cytometry.
Immunogen: IL-3 dependent mast cells derived from WB- +/+ mice
Donor: Wistar spleen
Fusion Partner: X63.653. Ag8. Presentation: 100 ug or 300 ug FITC conjugated Ig buffered in PBS, 0.02% NaN3 and EIA grade BSA as a stabilizing protein to bring total protein concentration to 4-5 mg/ml. In general, we may offer more than one antibody to a given target to enable options for the researcher. Available antibodies recognizing CD117 are readily searchable from our website. Different antibodies against the same target such as CD117 may be optimized or tested for different applications and species. This enables researchers to select the option that may be best for their model system, to screen more than antibody to determine which one may be best for their model system, as well as to use more than one antibody to follow up on and validate their results.